Generac Grid Services Reports 2022 as a Historic Year for Delivery of Its Grid Reliability Solutions
Working with energy markets, utilities and their customers, Generac Grid Services delivered more than 34 GWh of capacity to help keep the energy grid stable
Generac Grid Services delivered historic grid reliability in 2022:
- More than 34 GWh of capacity delivered during periods of peak demand
- 2.5 million individual DER dispatches
- Almost 36,500 events from 18 utility clients and 3 wholesale markets served
- Nearly 8,000 hours of cumulative DER dispatch from more than 20,500 commercial, industrial, and residential devices
- 12 months of Concerto use 24/7, less software update times, for automatic frequency restoration reserve by one customer
- Global footprint with projects in
North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacificregions.
In addition to supporting energy grids during periods of high electricity demand, Generac Grid Services also helped utilities absorb excess renewable electricity generation. The Concerto platform increased load by 106 MWh and reduced excess generations' dispatch back to the electricity grid. Further advanced uses of Concerto in 2022 included additional fast-response use cases to support various reserve markets, voltage support to help distribution system stability, and threshold control to limit localized peaks at individual facilities or locations along the distribution network.
Generac Grid Services is a subsidiary of
Phone: 262.544.4811 Ext. 4456
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/generac-grid-services-reports-2022-as-a-historic-year-for-delivery-of-its-grid-reliability-solutions-301721641.html
SOURCE Generac Grid Services